Respiratory Protection: None needed for proper use in accordance with label directions..
Ventilation: Provide local exhaust to keep concentration of Section II ingredients below acceptable limits.
Protective Gloves: Wear cloth gloves to prevent skin contact.
Eyes: Flush with large amounts
of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Seek medical attention immediately.
Skin: Wipe off excess sealant with dry paper towel or cloth, and wash with soap and water. If irritation persists
seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing
stops give artificial respiration.
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. No additional first aid should be
Eyes: Direct contact may cause irritation accompanied by redness and swelling.
Frequent or prolonged contact may cause irritation.
Inhalation: Inhalation can cause irritation of nasal
and respiratory passages. Abusive or excessive inhalation may cause dizziness, nausea and other central nervous system effects.
Ingestion: Small amounts transferred to the mouth by fingers during use, etc., should not injure. Swallowing
large amounts may cause digestive discomfort.
Incompatibility: Avoid contact with strong oxidizing agents,
Hazardous Decomposition Products: Thermal breakdown may result in production of Sulfur Dioxides, COx, Silicon
Dioxide, Iodine compounds, Formaldehyde and NOx