Chemicals can be hazardous if not respected. The
use of proper equipment and procedures for handling chemicals are not only of benefit for their obvious uses, but can reduce
the possibility of serious injury and lost time accidents.
Keep this material away from high heat and
observe proper housekeeping procedures.
DO NOT mix chemcials unless instructed by qualified personnel.
1) Dangerous Properties of Industrial Materials; Sax , 6th Edition
2) Handbook of Toxic
and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens; Sittig, 2nd Edition
3) Condensed Chemical Dictionary; Hawley,
4) TLV’s and Biological Exposure Indices for 1985-1986; ACGIH, 2nd Printing
5) Director’s List of Hazardous Substances; State of California, 1st Printing
Title 29 CFR parts 1900 to 1910, Revised as of July 1,1984
7) Documentation of TLV’s and BEI’s;
ACGIH, 5th Edition
8) Guidelines for the selection of Chemical Protective Clothing; ACGIH, 2nd Printing
9) Emergency Response Guidebook; U.S. Department of Transportation, 1984 Edition
data is furnished gratuitously independent of sale of the product and only for your investigation and independent verification.
While this data is believed to be correct, WINNER INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY shall in no event be responsible for damages whatsoever,
directly or indirectly, resulting from the publication or use of or reliance upon data contained herein. No warranty, either
implied or expressed, or merchantability of fitness or of any nature with respect to the product or to the data is made herein.
You are urged to obtain data sheets for all WINNER INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY products you buy, process, use, or distribute, and are
encouraged to advise anyone working with or exposed to such products of